Kadboli Bhajni in Marathi Yield: approx 1 and 1/2 kg I ngredients: 1 kg Rice 200 gram Black chickpeas 200 gram Urad dal, with peels 1 cup wh...
Kadboli Bhajni in Marathi
Yield: approx 1 and 1/2 kg
1 kg Rice
200 gram Black chickpeas
200 gram Urad dal, with peels
1 cup wheat
50 gram coriander seeds
2 tbsp cumin seeds
1) Roast each ingredient separately over medium heat until the color changes a little bit. You will sense the aroma.
2) Mix all the roasted ingredients. Let them cool down. Then grind to a fine powder. (Tip)
Click here for Kadboli recipe
1) Use whole urad or urad dal with peels on. Peels make the kadboli more flavorful and tasty.
2) If you have flour milling machine at home, grind the above mixture in that. Otherwise, send it to a local flour mill.
3) Do not roast the ingredients until the color changes to very dark. Also avoid roasting over high heat. Burnt ingredients make the kadboli a bitter taste.