Recipe Index for English readers

Breakfast Snacks Appetizers Soup Beverage Salad Roti/ Paratha/ Dosa Rice Main Dish Side Dish Sabzi Dal/ curry/ Kadhi Sauce/ Chut...


Post a Comment Default Comments

  1. hi,first time to ur blog,u have wonderful blog

    happy vijayadasami

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfull lay out and well planned blog. i love it. pls keep it up. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    I tried out your pudina paratha recipe and it came out awesome.. the video was very helpful indeed!!I cud not post a comment on that section as there was no comment box. THanx very much for your recipes.
    Vaish

    Vaish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shivangi,
    my name is vaidehi.. Thank you very much for writing this lovely comment..I am really glad to receive it..btw schezwan potato is one of my favorite too..

    Thanks again and my best wishes for your life ahead :)
    keep visiting for more and more tasty recipes..

    regards
    Vaidehi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vaidehi..

    I wanna start by saying THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...
    Great..... with that out of the way....here goes.... my wife well.. wasnt a terrible cook.. but lets say everytime we were to entertain friends..we had to go indian take out.. but.. for the last month she has been amazing me with her culinary skills..
    So.. last weekend i had friends over... and she was determined this time to cook for them...
    She made the best chana masala.. with roti and raita.... my friends got to a point of asking for 4th serving of the food... some even regretted being married to their own wives.
    So.. I hugged my wife and told her thank you... and how did u get soo good?... and her exact reply was "Hmph !! if you wanna thank someone thank chakali blogspot."
    Well.. So here i am... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU .. you are the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for your comment and appreciation..and thanks to your wife for visiting my blog.
    Keep visiting Chakali blog to enjoy more and more delicious recipes..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Vaidehi

    I came to your site after reading about it in recent TOI Maharashtra Times weekly edition.Just to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all trouble you continue to take & make really repeat visit site.

    I have found out one more use of your site. We have cook visiting our house daily. I will open the very page I want her to prepare meals & show to her. Since our cook is adoptable & willing to make new dish type.

    So THANKS a lot & recipe pictures are also good.(mouth watering)

    Keep making additions

    Anonymuous, Pune

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Vaidehi, I too am a Maharashtrian(Mumbaite) settled in Dubai and accidently landed on to ur site while searching for the video "how to make rava dosa" and must congratulate u for having such an informative site...........
    I did not know how to prepare tea when i got married but must say that i am a gr8 cook now (says my fly & frds). Thanks once again and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Anita for your comment..Keep visiting for more and more mouth watering recipes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous, Pune

    Hello thanks a lot for your comment..

    ReplyDelete
  11. mala besan pithachya maasvadi aani shengolya yanchi recipi sanga

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post, I really like it. Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you very much...khup helpful site aahe hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!

    I just wanna say that ur recipes r simply great yarr thanx 4this wonderfull recipes in marathi version.. keepit up : )))


    Anuja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Most importantly your method is so detailed that it makes your recipies as well as you to stand out as the best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Vaidehi,
    I have been looking at the recipes in your blog for the past few days and they are interesting and simple. Just love your language and presentation. Very recently I have started my own blog for maharashtrian koknastha brahman recipes. do visit me on www.paripoornapaksiddhi.blogspot.in and share your views. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Search Recipes

Like Chakali!

item