Pitta bread Pizza
Pita Bread pizza in Marathi Time: 30 minutes Makes : 4 servings Ingredients: 4 Pita Bread 1/2 cup ...
Time: 30 minutes
Makes : 4 servings
1/2 cup Pizza sauce
1 small red onion, Make thin round slices, then separate the rings.
1 small bell pepper, julienne
5-6 Mushrooms, thin slices
2 tbsp sweet corns, boiled
1.5 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 tsp red chili flakes
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
2 tsp Olive oil
Salt to taste
1) Preheat oven at 400 F for 10 minutes
2) Heat a pan. Add 1 tsp olive oil, saute onion rings, bell pepper slices, mushroom slices and sweet corns. Sprinkle little salt, Italian seasoning and red chili flakes. Saute for two minutes. Remove pan from heat.
3) Brush little oil to pita breads. Place pita bread on a baking sheet. Put it in the oven for two minutes, just to make them warm. Take the baking sheet out.
4) Spread Pizza sauce evenly, 1 to 2 tbsp on each pita bread. Sprinkle cheese, 1/4 cup on each bread. Place sauteed onion rings, bell pepper juliennes, mushroom slices, and sweet corns.
5) Put pita bread pizzas in the oven. Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese melts and becomes slightly brown.
For more flavor, sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese.
1) Try some other of toppings to create your own pizza. Pineapple pieces, black olives, Jalapino peppers, Broccoli etc can make a delicious pizza.