Veg Fried Rice in Marathi
Serving: 2 to 3
Time: 20 minutes to cut vegetables + 20 minutes to saute vegetables and rice
1 cup Basmati Rice
4 cup Vegetable Stock
1 Cup thinly Sliced cabbage
¾ cup Thinly Sliced Bell Pepper (lengthwise)
¾ cup finely chopped green onion
½ cup thinly sliced carrot (lengthwise)
¼ cup thinly sliced French beans (slanting pieces)
1½ tsp Ginger paste
1½ tsp Garlic Paste
2 Green Chilies
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Vinegar
2 Tsp Oil
Salt to taste
1) Here is a recipe for vegetable stock.
2) In a deep pan, boil 4 cups of vegetable stock. Add 1 cup Basmati Rice. Do not Cover the pan. On medium high heat, let the rice half-cooked (Cook upto 90%) (If you have made vegetable stock by using “Vegetable stock cubes” then add very little salt as it already includes salt.). Drain the water and gently transfer rice to flat plate and let it cool down. Apply little oil very gently. Be very gentle, rice grains should not break. (Note 1)
3) Heat 2 tsp oil in a wok. Keep the heat on high. Add chopped green chilies, Ginger-Garlic Paste and sauté. Put this mixture to cooked rice.
4) Sauté each vegetable separately (except Green Onion) on high heat for approximately 30 seconds. Do not add oil. Add 1 tbsp Soy sauce and little salt while sautéing bell pepper.1/2 tbsp soy sauce while sauteing cabbage and 1/2 tbsp soy sauce while sautéing carrot. Do not add soy sauce to rest of the vegetables. All vegetables will get flavored with Soy sauce, this will make easy to spread soy sauce all over the rice. At last, sauté green onion only for 10-15 seconds. Mix all vegetables in the rice.
Heat the same wok and put rice (including vegetables and fried ginger garlic paste), vinegar. Fry on high heat. Add salt if needed. You can add little Soy sauce while frying the rice to enhance the taste.
Serve hot with veg Manchurian.
1) If you are going to make fried rice in the evening then cook rice in the morning. Do the same according to step 2. Then cover that plate with another plate (upside down). Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours. It will make the rice cold and keep the grains separate. This will make fried rice fluffy and not soggy.
Vegetable Fried Rice, Indo chinese food, spicy fried rice, chinese food, chinese recipe, vegetable fried rice recipe, veg fried rice recipe
Veg Fried Rice in Marathi
We will be undergoing blog renovations over the next few months. We promise this process will be as painless as possible, and will return with a new, improved, good looking and faster blog.
For any comments and suggestions, please write to email@example.com. Follow me on twitter to find out the changes I am making.Thank you for your patience,